As independent naval architects and consulting engineers the staff and employees from Eide Marine Engineering take care of the design and engineering of your needs or the translation of your ideas in practical solutions. Understanding clients wishes and supporting them through the complete design process is our priority.
During the years Eide Marine Engineering has designed and acted as consultant on many, wide ranged, activities: from Submersible barges and Semi-submersible units to Self-unloading vessels. Despite the wide-ranged activities, Eide Marine Engineering managed to obtain a specialisation and leading position in the field of heavy hoisting equipment.
Eide Marine Engineering can provide engineering services from pre-design till detailed designs for all kind of projects from new building till conversion projects, in shipbuilding, steel constructions and special equipment. Our motivated staff is high educated, has a lot of experience and is well informed on the Rules and Regulation valid for these fields.
Examples of our design and engineering services are:
Heavy Lift Floating Cranes
- Sheerleg cranes with fixed and skid-able A-frame positions
Heavy Lifting Equipment
- Lifting / Spreader beams
- High lift booms
- Column stabilized units
Special Purpose Vessels and Barges
- Semi-submersible vessels and barges
- Self-unloading bulk vessels and barges
- Load test barges
- Crane barges
- Inshore and offshore lifting
- Marine transports
- Removal offshore installations
- Structural design of large steel structures such as bridges and ramps
- Structural design of equipment foundations such as winches, pumps, mooring equipment, davits, etc
Below an overview of our most significant clients